1. Home
  2. Docs
  3. DMV
  4. Vehicles
  5. Donation to Charity

Donation to Charity

What paperwork is necessary to give my car away to a local charity?

Take the title into a Notary Public and request an Act of Donation to the charity. You will need to know the exact name of the charity and if possible, their address. Give the notarized title and the Act of Donation to the person picking up your vehicle. Keep a copy for your records, and if you haven’t already done so, turn in the license plate.

Tags , , ,
Was this article helpful to you? No Yes

How can we help?


No comments yet. Why don’t you start the discussion?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *